Thursday, October 20, 2011

Our sweet baby Cleo...

This girl hasn't received NEARLY the blog time as her cuteness deserves. So, let me attempt to give you a look at our sweet baby girl.


She is seriously just so cute (I know I know I'm her mom...but seriously!). She is also such an easy going baby. She likes to be kept busy with something (toys, watching big brother, putting things in her mouth, etc.) but as long as something is there for her to explore and try to understand, she can be kept busy for quite some time. She is funny because sometimes if Blaine and I want to go and play with her or hold her and she is really into something, she will make it known that she would rather get back to what she was working on.


She is a mobile one! She is 6 1/2 months...pretty much crawling, sitting up by herself, scooting all around the place, turning any direction. She also tends to push herself into the downward dog position multiple times an hour! She really likes to try to stand on her legs...silly girl!


Cleo and sleep goes together so much better then Nolan and sleep. She wakes up once to let out a shout at around midnight and then around 3-4am to eat. She takes 2-3 solid naps and it usually (more often then not) is not a huge fight to get her to sleep. It has been a huge relief!



I get stopped EVERY TIME I take her out of the house because of her cuteness! I get comments like..."she is so cute" "she is absolutely adorable" "she is just beautiful" and even have gotten a few times "she should be in a magazine/catalogue/billboard".  She really is cute folks!


Cleo absolutely LOVES her big brother. She will watch him with a huge smile on her face, pretty much no matter what he is doing. She gets so excited whenever he sits and talks or plays with her. I think they are going to get along just fine.



We just think she is so sweet, pleasant, easy going, calm, beautiful, smart, strong and capable and such a wonderful part of our family!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is so cute!! I want to see her and hold her forever! And I think EVERYONE can agree that Cleo is one VERY cute baby!!!

Jill Anderson said...

I am tearing up Megan. She is wonderful, Nolan is wonderful, you are a wonderful mama, and you and Blaine are making a beautiful and inspiring family!

Jessica said...

She is such a beautiful baby! That last picture with Nolan's hand on her shoulder is just precious!

The Leakes said...

I'll say it again, Cleo is just darling! And, happy belated birthday to you dear friend!

DeWitts said...

Love that last shot! Cute!!!