Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Shower!

I have been so blessed with such great friends here in Boulder City and 2 of them threw me and my other pregnant friend a baby shower for our upcoming baby girl arrivals! It was such a fun event and especially fun to talk about baby girls and open lots of adorable (frequently used word at the shower) girl clothes and accessories.

My friend Lindsay is due 4 weeks before me so it has been really fun to go through this pregnancy together. It has been quite funny too because we both already have one child, both boys, who are about 4 months apart and are both now having girls! We have a lot we can relate to with each other to say the least.

Here are some fun pictures that my friend Ashley took during the shower...


Two of my fellow med school wife friends came!

Playing a little baby shower pictionary

Opening cute cute presents...we were spoiled too!

We opened a lot together that were either the same or similar...it was fun.

My friend gave me a little leotard! I was very excited to say the least.

Ashley, me, Lindsay, and Lara!




2 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

How fun! You have such a cute pregnant belly- I hope you do some pregnant belly shots like you did with Nolan. :)

Holly Petty said...

I am so excited for you! You look adorable and the shower looked wonderful. Good luck with your potential VBAC! I am rooting for you!