Good for him! I loved watching Marshall figure out how to crawl-he also did some downward dog poses and high plank poses himself. These babies are strong-things are much easier if you are just on your hands and knees! Also, just yesterday I watched the Dancensemble dance Robyn choreographed when were in Dancensemble together. You were hilarious! Hope all is well!
He is so cute!! I'm laughing because I just started doing some yoga (which is hard) on a very sporadic basis and I don't get where the name downward and upward dog come from.
4 comments:
Good for him! I loved watching Marshall figure out how to crawl-he also did some downward dog poses and high plank poses himself. These babies are strong-things are much easier if you are just on your hands and knees! Also, just yesterday I watched the Dancensemble dance Robyn choreographed when were in Dancensemble together. You were hilarious! Hope all is well!
He looks like such a big boy in that picture! Love the little jeans. :) Are you ready for Nolan to be crawling? We still need to put up our baby gate.
He is so cute!! I'm laughing because I just started doing some yoga (which is hard) on a very sporadic basis and I don't get where the name downward and upward dog come from.
SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment