2. While out on a walk through Boulder City we (being Nolan and I) passed an older lady (quite old actually). It is a little chilly outside so the lady had this comment for us...
"You don't put a cap on that baby? You know if there head gets cold their brain will freeze."
She said it while walking past so I have no idea what her tone was meant to be whether serious and angry or funny and sarcastic. But whatever it was...it was a funny comment. And by the way...I had a "cap" on him but he was getting too warm since I had him in the moby wrap where he was soaking up all of my body warmth.
3. I am doing a children's book exchange chain letter sort of thing. Essentially you send out 1 book and you get 36 in return. I don't know how many I'll actually get in return but any number of new children's books would be great right? So I need 6 people...anyone interested? please?!
4. Despite frustrating times, I really love my little boy and love being his mama!
4 comments:
Beautiful Blonde Boy second generation! Why would you want to cover that up with a "cap?" :) Haha.
i get that all the time! ol' bats ;)
i'm doing the book thing to, but i haven't found anyone!
I'll do it! email me the info...cleggfam@hotmail.com
Oh people's comments....actually I haven't gotten them too bad they are certainly funny. I can't believe how adorable Nolan is! Love the recent pictures. (By the way I think we are passing through las vegas in a few months, we are going t disneyland!! We should totally get together!!!!!!!)
Post a Comment