

I can't decide between these two diaper bags. They are both so cute and seem quite practical I do believe. Here are the "features" so to speak for both of them. Any suggestions?
JJ Cole bag (the first one...brown and green)
Easy-to-clean laminated canvas
Removable, padded shoulder strap
No slip stroller straps keep it in place on your stroller
Changing pad included
Measures: 14.5" w x 13.5" h x 5" d
***Also this one has a zipper top which means I could leave it open and just reach in a little easier then the other one. And the stroller attachments seem cool?!
OiOi Cargo Drill Messenger Bag (the second one...denim, khaki, red)
protective metal feet on base with wide adjustable strap and buckle detail
one main internal compartment with elasticised pockets
PVC backed poly/cotton printed water proof lining
100% Cotton drill with water repellant finish
two external pockets for drinks, mobile phone
insulated bottle holder - insulation 2 hours
dimensions: 12 high, 13.5 wide, 5.5 gusset
***This one has a magnetic closure on the flap which is better then velcro...but maybe not as nice as the zipper top? I think this one is super cute though!
3 comments:
The first bag seems to be a good choice with the zipper and it's shape will allow a little bit more give when shoving things in it. The second . . .I think the main plus is the bottle insulator, but if you time everything right you might not need an insulator - especially when an ice pack works just as good.
As of right now I use a backpack because it leaves both my hands free to run after a toddler without worrying about the bag flopping around.
Good luck!
not silly at all; i say that only because i was in the same situation! i love the oioi one, and it would be my own pick. but i've never seen it in person and i have seen the jjcole one. it seemed big to me, but sometimes (especially when you've got tons of baby stuff to haul around) bigger is better!
good luck :)
did you get the parcel i sent?
I'm probably late but I like the first one. But I do tend to go for cute designs over functionality... which is why I sometimes have to carry two diaper bags on long outings :(
Post a Comment