Moving to Nevada has brought some excitement, anxiety, happiness, and some tears to leave loved ones in Utah. Moving to Nevada meant that I would no longer live 5 minutes from my great little sister Alise. We lived in Orem/Provo at the same time for the past 2 years and it has been so much fun. We are really close and I am so grateful for all the memories we have together while we lived in Utah together.
Right before I moved we spent the whole day together doing fun sister things...shopping, pedicure, and painting pottery! It was so nice to spent quality time with just me and her. Alise is such a beautiful person inside and out. I will miss her great sense of humor! I will miss having her drop by our house. I will miss great sisterly conversations on the couch. I will miss dancing with her. I will miss watching dance with her. I will miss watching her dance! I will miss having her over to hang out. I will miss having her rub my baby belly. I will miss going to lunch with her. I will miss spending money I don't have with her. I will miss her constant willingness to offer help when I most needed it. I will miss her hugs.
But, I know there are great things for both of us living apart from each other. I am so excited for her to come visit and hang out for the weekend! I am so excited for her to come hold my baby boy. I am excited to go up to Utah and see her dance as a special event. I am excited to have great phone conversations. I am excited to send letters to one another. There is much goodness to come of this...I just know it!
I love you Alise!
No comments:
Post a Comment