Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm 4 months!

Today means 4 months for me and the little guy. He seems to be doing great in there as far as I can tell. Today was a gorgeous day outside...it was actually in the 40's! We got real excited about it and spent about 3 hours outside. We played soccer, baseball, tennis (kind of), and had a bbq. We decided it was a good opportunity to get our boy into sports. Blaine thought I should beat him at everything because I had the 2 against 1 odds.

Alise, my little sister, made an appearance in our day of outdoor sports and seriously showed us up. She hit a 1.000 batting average! And most of the hits were quite impressive in distance. We were quite impressed. 

Our friends Richie and Angell and their son Jack came and had a BBQ with us, hot dogs and chips basically. It was so fun and such a nice break from our Utah winter days. And our little boy is going to be quite the athlete :). 

No comments: