Here are a couple of pictures to enjoy. This first one is me and Blaine and our friends the Burton's having a winter time BBQ! The next one is me and our baby boy! 4 whole months!
MEGAN!!! I am SO happy for you! I was just on Janie's blog, saw your blog, clicked on it, and I was SO happy to see that you are having a little boy! We had our little guy in September, and it is great! You are going to love being a mom Megan, and you will do great! Well, hope you are doing well! Jenny :)
6 comments:
There's a real baby in there! Calixta had her baby this morning! Hooray for babies!
Looks like fun. We're so excited for the baby!
You're bump is so cute! I love those random nice days we've been having, I can't wait for spring and summer :) yay
you're so cute, homegirl
shoot, this is susan. don't worry... curt isn't trying to pick up on you.
MEGAN!!! I am SO happy for you! I was just on Janie's blog, saw your blog, clicked on it, and I was SO happy to see that you are having a little boy! We had our little guy in September, and it is great! You are going to love being a mom Megan, and you will do great! Well, hope you are doing well! Jenny :)
Post a Comment