Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This valentines day is full of love! I have a wonderful husband who I love so much and he loves me back! We have a great relationship that is full of love, service, compassion, and so much fun! We are so blessed to have eachother.

Also, I love our baby! It is such a strange feeling to already feel so much love for this baby. On Thursday Blaine and I were able to see our baby on an ultrasound. It was so incredibly cool! Not only did we get to see the baby, but we found out what we are having!!! Yep we are having a baby boy! We saw him move around, kick, open his mouth, his cute little bum, his toes and fingers, it was great. It really made it so much more real, especially for Blaine. Oh and the fact that we are having a boy made it very exciting for both of us, especially for Blaine. After the ultrasound, we went for a celebratory meal...Blaine felt it was appropriate to go to Fuddruckers as it was a good man's first meal!  :) We also started getting a list of boy's names going...we have about 40 names as of now...good thing we have time to narrow it down. We are so excited to be parents and to welcome this wonderful new baby into our family.

4 comments:

jenniferhoiyin said...

I'm so excited for you! How neat :)

And I know exactly what you mean about feeling so much love for someone you haven't even met in person yet... a strange but powerful thing. :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Jessica said...

WHAT!! A boy?? Yay, so exciting! I had no idea you were that far along! Yay for baby boy King!

Eric and Allison said...

I love the ultrasound pictures. I was so excited for Eric to see the baby so he could see ours so I'm sure Blaine just loved it. Congrats! We're so happy for you guys!

Eric and Allison said...

K that last comment didn't make a ton of sense. I was excited for Eric to see the ultrasound and the baby. I'm sure it was awesome for Blaine is what I was trying to say!! Oy!