Monday, July 14, 2008

Our "New Life"

So, I just thought I would let everyone know that Blaine and I have a "new life" these days that we are really hoping to maintain...well...forever! For the past week we have gone walking or running 1.5 miles everyday. We are on an every other day schedule. So, MWF is a walk and TTHS is a run. We alternate this schedule each week too. It has been great so far. We highly recommend it to anyone. It gives you time together that you don't always get. It helps you wake up in the morning. It provides for healthy living. It provides good conversation time. 

Now that you all know about it we can feel more accountable and maybe stick to it! We are exciting for this new lifestyle change and are looking forward to the consistency it will provide in a healthy lifestyle!

No comments: