Saturday, December 1, 2007

BYU football 2007


Well, what can we say except we love BYU football! We went to all but 1 on the home games this season. We had season tickets with Alise and her roommate Krista as well as our neighbors Ashley and Brandon. BYU has been doing fantastic this season. They are ending the season undefeated in the conference and ending up very close to a BCS bowl game. We really like Bronco Mendenhall and how he has been couching the cougars this year.

There has been a little bit of a set back in our position as fans this year. As the dance company advisor at Payson I decided to work the concessions at BYU football and basketball games. I have 10-12 girls and parents come to the games and we work in the same booth each week. I had to be there about 2 hours before the game started and was usually there about 2 hours after the game ended. I had parents come and work during the game so I could use my already purchased tickets to watch the game. It put a whole other element into being at the BYU football games.

Well, we love BYU football and are excited for many more successful years to come!

P.S. did you see the BYU v. Utah game...I love BYU! :)

See more pics at our flickr account

BYU football

1 comment:

SD said...

Hey when are you guys going to update the blog???