Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a nice Easter Sunday. It was mostly wonderful to think of our Savior and the amazing gift He has given us, the opportunity to live again with our families forever. I am truly grateful for my Savior and the blessing of the plan of salvation.

We started Easter celebrations on Saturday with an Easter carnival and egg hunt...









We started off the day with easter baskets...








In celebration of the day I dressed my kids up cute (not hard to do really!)
















Dyed eggs...




And had a fun easter egg hunt in the backyard...














We were happy to spend Easter with our friend Rick and enjoy our cute kids. Happy Easter 2012!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Cute pictures!I love the yellow flower petal hat. Also, your Pine Valley pictures are so cute. The one of Daniel and Nolan all bundled up is adorable.!