Thursday, October 20, 2011

Megan's 28th Birthday

I had a nice, quiet birthday this year. Blaine had to leave at about 5am that morning so he woke me up and gave me my present right at the beginning of my birthday. He gave me some really nice cutting boards, which is really exciting because I'm getting more into cooking.

That afternoon I went to lunch with a few med school wife friends, a bit of a tradition. And it is always nice to spend time with other moms and eat yummy food!

That night we just stayed home, I made some taquitos and of course found things to cut on my new cutting boards! We had a nice time eating together as a family, opened presents (my mom spoiled me!)...Nolan gave me a balloon which is a big deal for him to GIVE a balloon to someone else, ate a yummy ice cream cake and Nolan did a great job singing happy birthday. It was a nice quiet birthday where I was able to just enjoy my little family.

Here are just a couple of pictures from the birthday...

1 comment:

Jill Anderson said...

I really like your new hair cut, btw!