Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Las Vegas 51er's

Blaine got free tickets from school to a minor league baseball game here in Las Vegas. We thought it would be a fun family activity. While it was fun, Cleo cried most of the time and Nolan just wanted to run around and eat ice cream. Oh well...it was free!



2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I LOVE your hair cut!!! It's super cute!!! (at least I think you got it cut or you did a new hair-do--either way I like it!

Jenny said...

Megan! I'm so glad you are back in the blogging world; I have missed you! Many things to say: 1, I love your haircut, darling! 2, Cleo's hair continues to amaze me, and she is one adorable little girl too! 3, I love the picture of Nolan sitting on those wooden steps, priceless. 4, Congrats on the new car, that is exciting! Anyway, so glad you guys are doing well. Love you!