Monday, July 25, 2011

First trip to the movie theater

Disclaimer: Blaine has been on break for the past couple of weeks and we have been having loads of fun! So, blogging has taken a bit of a backseat. He starts up his 3rd year/rotations next week so hopefully blogging will be more regular. Until then, I am going to try to catch up on some past events that are blog worthy!

While in Texas, my mom wanted to take Nolan to see Cars 2 in the movie theater! Nolan loved Cars 1 so he was pretty excited for the whole experience. Cleo and I tagged along, well Cleo was there but asleep the whole time!

Nolan did pretty good until about an hour into the movie. He started losing interest and having a hard time sitting still. Can't blame him really....1. he's not even 2 yet! 2. the movie was really slow and not that interesting for a little kid. I was pretty disappointed.

He sure was cute with his bag of popcorn (first time having popcorn...it was a hit too), sitting in a theater chair, watching a movie with Oma. It was also fun having him see his first movie in a theater I grew up going to as a kid (Loews theater for any Houstonians reading this!)




It was a fun experience, but I don't think we'll be going back to the theater for a while!

No comments: