Monday, July 25, 2011

Children's Museum

Another fun activity while in Houston, was going to the children's museum. I was actually impressed at how well Nolan did running from thing to thing playing and experimenting with what was available for him. His favorite was definitely sitting in and driving the "fire truck"and had to really working on sharing in those moments!

                                      
One happy little boy!

He enjoys sweeping!

Oma with sleeping Cleo...such a good baby!

Takin' Oma for a spin in his truck...no biggie!

He was real excited about this fish artwork he made for his dad. He talked about it for days!

Buying a few things at the grocery store.

My "king" and queen in their thrones!

Playing in the water...and yes he tried to climb in eventually!

Playing with the trains.

It was a great day! Nolan is just such a cool kid. I love being able to play with him. And his sweet baby sister is so cute to show off to people...is that bad to say?! She is just really adorable and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mom :)!


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

It looks like Nolan had a blast! I don't blame you for showing Cleo off to everyone--she's too adorable NOT to show off!!!