Blaine did a wonderful job giving Cleo a blessing and Cleo did great staying nice and quiet :)! I am so grateful that my husband was able to do this for our family and that Cleo was able to be given a special blessing by her dad through the power of the priesthood. The Lord has truly blessed our family.
Our friends blessed their baby the same day as us. And their little girl has lots of hair too! They are just 3 weeks apart and already great friends :)
I mean seriously...she is so cute!
This is everyone that came for Cleo's special day. We love our family!
My 2 incredible kids!
My grandma (who shares middle names with Cleo "Virginia") crocheted this beautiful dress!








5 comments:
So awesome Megan! I love Grandma's blessing dresses that she makes:)
Holy COW Cleo's got LOADS of hair! :) And what a beautiful blessing gown...you can tell a lot of work and love went into it.
What a special day! Cleo's hair is just amazing, and she is beautiful! What a special dress too, grandmas are wonderful! Hope you are all doing well!
oh my goodness she is so precious! I love that beautiful picture of her in that dress your grandma crocheted. What a treasure.
I just looked at all your pictures - what beautiful children. I bet you're having fun with your mom! And, I'm sure she's having a great time with you and the kids too. Enjoy!
Post a Comment