"I have an idea and it involves your pregnant belly, your kitchen, and green apples."
So, we planned a little photo session and had a lot of success! She is takes such great photos!!! Here are a few of my favorites...
Woah pregnant belly!
I love this one! My little girl in there!!!
This is our chalkboard where we have listed some of our ideas for girl names.
Thanks Jessica for these wonderful pictures! If anyone wants to see more of her pictures and/or use her as your photographer go to www.withoutaplace.blogspot.com






7 comments:
Love them, so cute! I vote Hessalina! I know Jessica must be up there somewhere though...
Megan you are beautiful! Love the pictures :)
Love, love, love these pictures! You are beautiful Megan! Hope that things go well for you these next few weeks!
So cute! You are such a beautiful pregnant mommy!Hope your back is feeling better!
Our little girl turned 1 last Friday! It is so great to have an older brother to watch over her..., but they sure are a lot more drama than little boys! Congrats!
These are fantastic, you're beautiful Megan!
Love those-so cute!
Post a Comment