Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What he's up to...

Nolan is growing so fast! He has really jumped some hurdles the past few weeks in development.

He is now eating solid foods and loves it!

He can roll over but doesn't choose to very often...because he'd always rather be sitting up.
He can also crawl backwards! I have yet to capture this on video, but hopefully a video will come soon.

But here is a video of him cracking up...he cracks up now! It is incredibly adorable! I'm sorry for the awful filming, but I didn't have much time before the moment was gone...you just have to imagine his smiling face through all of the laughter!



3 comments:

Renshaw Family said...

He is getting so big and he is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet him at the reunion this summer!

The Hardys said...

Elijah loved that video! We had to watch it over and over, he kept smiling and giggling and pointing to the baby haha Miss you guys!!!!

Cortney Clegg said...

Oh my gosh- he is so cute & blonde & chubby! I love it! :)