I am doing some redecorating in my living room and am thinking of using these 3 colors. I will do pelmet boxes above my windows in a coral print fabric, royal blue print fabric as throw pillow covers, and brown throw pillows. What do you think? I am a little nervous but really want something new in this room! I want it to feel fun and light but still mature...does that make sense and do these colors lend to that sort of atmosphere? Let me know what you think of these colors and any suggestions you may have.
3 comments:
Hmmm...I am not the one to ask. I like all three colors - but I am decoratively and creatively challenged. I am sure whatever you do will look great!!
Go for it! I LOVE those colors! (Worst case scenario: you hate it & are out a few bucks...but I don't see that happening!)
catching up on all my favorite people! I love the color combo! can't wait to see the end result.
btw, jane has been ultra ornery lately too, i thought yesterday it might be teeth, but who knows.. i hope my sweet baby jane comes back to me soon!
Post a Comment