Here's a little bit about our wonderful little guy...
He loves paper. It is so funny. No matter what we have for him to play with, if there is paper anywhere around he goes for it.
Sleeping is no longer a struggle that drains both Blaine and I, but he has actually gotten a lot better and gets at least 10 hours at night and accumulates at least 3 hours during the day of naps. It has seriously changed my life.
He really likes to cross his ankles. Last week in church we had him sitting on the church bench in between us and he had is ankles crossed...so cute!
He is eating solids and LOVES them. If we eat around him and he isn't eating he gets kind of upset. He really likes to eat...anything. Notice in the pictures below he is eyeing his bowl of food...which is empty!
He is really good at sitting up and really wants to be able to crawl. He is learning patience these days in the process though.
We cuddle...I love it!
Everything goes in his mouth...everything!
He is still mr. personality and has me smiling and laughing all day long. I really think I got the best one out there! (as I'm sure others beg to differ)
And some pictures to enjoy...
And a video...he is naked but he covers himself well so I thought it wouldn't be too inappropriate. This is him in all of his talking glory. The boy has so much to say! I sure love this little guy.
4 comments:
That is one cute baby! I love his little raspberries. And I'm so glad he's sleeping through the night for y'all!
happy half birthday nolan!
Wow- he is really good at sitting up! I still have to keep an eye on Collin when he is sitting- he just seems to roll right over sometimes. :) Such a cute video! What a little man!!
He DOES want to crawl....scary! ;)
Post a Comment