Friday, October 9, 2009

Keep scrolling down

There are a lot of new posts today. Why you may ask?! I actually have a reason. Well, I have finally started to feel in control and capable of doing many things and of giving myself a schedule. So, my new life as a homemaker now includes a life schedule...
Monday - laundry day and clean kitchen
Tuesday - Clean bathroom and living room and sew!
Wednesday - errands
Thursday - clean bedrooms and bills/budget
Friday - blogging and errands
Saturday - general house maintenance and grocery shopping

At the top of each day's list is Love Nolan...so if that is all I get done that day I am still quite successful. Each day has other responsibilities as well, but these are the main ones. What do you think? Any suggestions from veteran stay at home moms? Each day brings new adventures of course, but this give me some much needed structure. SO....Fridays are my main blogging day (this doesn't mean I won't be throwing up some blog posts here and there though...I just might get crazy!)

3 comments:

Cortney Clegg said...

Great idea Megan! Whenever I put myself on a schedule everything seems to go so much smoother...The other thing I used to do is allocate how I would spend naptimes. (during the first I would shower/get ready, second SLEEP, third maybe clean/make dinner...)
Seems like you're doing an awesome job as a new mommy!! :)

Jessica said...

Wow! You're an inspiration! I agree; you're doing such a great job!

emily and jeremy said...

Sounds like a brilliant idea, maybe I should start a schedule like that so I can actually have some free time on weekends :)