We decided to do cloth diapers in order to save money and inadvertently save the planet too right?! :) It has been a great choice. I love not having to take the dirty diapers out to the trash. Cloth diapers are made really easy these days too. You just fold, insert, and velcro him up. I am looking forward to these days of cloth diapers.
Seriously...so cute huh?! :)
3 comments:
hmmm...we've been considering doing cloth diapers. I'm such a wimp though. You're right- Nolan looks quite cute in them. :)
How old is Nolan now? If he takes bottles, you could see if you can put some rice cereal in the milk or feeding him som rice cereal (but ask your pediatrician first about it). Good luck! He's looking cuter then ever!
I love your blog! I feel like I am really a part of Nolan's life! He is soooo adorable :)
Post a Comment