Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Nolan has arrived!!!

Ok I am so sorry it has taken this long to get some pictures up of our new arrival but here they finally are (and some fun facts on the kiddo!)

Name: Nolan Larry King (Larry is Blaine's dads name)
Weight: 7 lbs. 10 oz.
Birthday: August 13, 2009 5:12pm
Interests: Sucking on anything, sleeping, looking around, mom and dad!
Fun fact: He has the cutest scream/cry. He gets really high pitched and squeals a little before he actually does any crying. It is mostly cute during the day but late at night when mom and dad don't know how to best help him, it is sad!
FYI: he is so cute and his mom and dad are so in love with him. It is really crazy how much you can love these little babies. He is so much fun and we are convinced he is the cutest little baby ever! How does that always happen with new parents?! :) 

Enjoy the pictures!!

Nolan with our Dr. Juarez

Right after he was born!

Getting weighed seconds after being born

The new family!

This was his crib in the hospital.

Dad showing him off to his first visitors...aunt Jill, Oma (grandma Heather), and cousin Nita

I'm so happy to be holding my baby!

Hello world! 

Isn't he so precious?!

Coming home from the hospital! The decorated window and Nolan not really fitting in his huge carseat!
Happy mom and dad with Nolan at home!!!
Nita with her baby cousin. She is such a good big cousin!!!

Happy Oma with her first grandson
Happy baby Nolan!

   
More happy and sleeping baby Nolan!

11 comments:

Kevin & Rhiannon said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! Love the name! He is so cute! You guys will be AWESOME parents!

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

So cute!! Congrats! Glad to hear that you are all doing well!

Amelia Brame said...

Yay Mega and Blainester! I'm so happy that baby Nolan came safely. I was worried when there hadn't been a blog post for a while! You two are gonna be such great parents. I can't wait to see him when you come down to Houston for Christmas ;) Luv you!

Amelia Brame said...

Yay Mega and Blainester! I'm so happy that baby Nolan came safely. I was worried when there hadn't been a blog post for a while! You two are gonna be such great parents. I can't wait to see him when you come down to Houston for Christmas ;) Luv you!

Jessica said...

Oh, Megan! I'm so happy for you! I was pretty much crying when looking at these, especially the one with you and Nolan (LOVE the name!)in the hospital. He's so lucky to have you guys as parents! I kept going back and forth between whether I thought he looked like you or Blaine (I'm really bad at figuring that out with baby's, like whose nose they have). I think he's a pretty good mix though. He really is such a beautiful newborn! Love you and congratulations!

Emily said...

Congrats Megan and Blaine! I can't wait to come to Vegas area and meet Nolan.

Our Family said...

Congrats! He sure is a cute little guy. He looks so little in his car seat. I'm glad you are home and everything is going well. Have fun and enjoy!

Cortney Clegg said...

He is so precious! What a cutie! Congrats!! :)

Tara said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! Good luck with everything!

SD said...

Nolan is so cute!! Good job guys...you'll be the best parents!

the aaron monsons said...

OH YOU GUYS!!!! I am dyyying right now, I am SO EXCITED for you!!! Nolan is adorable!!!! ha haha I am so happy for you that I'm laughing so hard right now!!! Ohhh this is such a great day. You have a new baby!!!! Also. I'm really glad you went with Nolan. I was kind of worried about Frank. And Walter. Or was it Wurlther. It was something weird on your chalkboard. Just thank goodness you went with Nolan, we can for sure still be friends. I LOVE it. It's perfect! We miss you guys. Keep posting more pictures!!!!!!!!!!