This is my sisters trying to help get the kid out...we are getting real creative here!
This is us getting really creative with embracing the pregnant belly! My sisters, niece, and my mom painted a beautiful mural on my very large belly. It was pretty fun actually.
I am feeling good and the baby has dropped more. I have been getting more and more braxton hicks contractions too. I am not feeling ready for the castor oil yet! I am hoping the little kid will come this week so that I don't have to be induced! I go to the doctor on Wednesday...unless the baby comes out before then!!!! I am so anxious to hold him and love him and move on from being pregnant! Let's hope he is getting ready for an arrival any day! I'll let you know.
9 comments:
OMG, the painted belly is sooo funny!
COME OUT BABY! I want to hold you too! What did you use to paint on your belly? Your doctors are going to have a heart attack when they see it, but baby will love it, hehe! :)
I'm sorry to hear that. It is not easy. I was a couple days late with Kevin. I was induced so I don't know how late I would have been. Hopefully he will decide to come out soon for you and him. Good luck!
I wake up every morning and check our phones for potential updates. Regardless, it will be VERY soon. Can't wait to meet our little nephew! Go get a pedicure and add the foot massage...not only does it feel amazing on preggo feet, but the pressure points may release oxytocin that can speed things along!! Even though I still have a month to go, I did it yesterday and it was amazing!!
love the artwork!
Good luck Mega! That is SO exciting :) I was a week late with Elijah so don't worry those first ones just don't want to come out! p.s. and the belly mural is awesome!!!
ok, this little boy needs an eviction notice pronto! hang in there! I read an article the other day that said the average gestation for 1st time moms is 41 weeks. ?? anyway, good luck! can't wait to see pics of your new little guy!
I love the creativity to bring on the baby's homecoming... fun to see your sisters; Nita's is so sweet, I want to hold you.
Post a Comment