So I have seen so many cute belly pictures from friends and decided that I really wanted some for my posterity. So, yesterday after church I made Blaine have a photo shoot with me. These are my 4 favorites. I hope it doesn't weird you out to see my big belly! I think they turned out kind of precious though. I love this little boy so much and can't wait to hold him!!!!!
4 comments:
Kind of precious?! Try EXTREMELY precious! I love them, I love you, I love baby King, and I have always loved that skirt, ps. :)
Thanks Jessica! So much love...you are too kind! I love you too!
I LOVE pregnant bellies- yours is so cute! I wish I had thought to take some pics like these...oh well, there is always next time! :) Isn't it crazy to think you'll be holding that little guy within (hopefully!) a couple weeks?? YAY!!
um, megs, your belly is so beautiful...and your boobs are huge!
:)
Post a Comment