I have had 3 wonderful baby showers which have made me soooooo excited to have this little guy! My dad's sisters threw me a wonderful shower where I was able to relax and converse with some wonderful people. Thank you to my great family for that event.
I had another shower with my mom's sisters which was also so nice. It was nice to get to spend time with my family and my mom was in town so that was extra special. It was so sweet of so many of my family members to come and spend that special time with me and my growing baby.
Finally, my sister and old roomies gave me a baby shower. It was wonderful to gather together with so many of my friends from all the various parts of my life (past and present!). They all made me onesies too which was so great! I have such creative friends. I can't wait to put pictures up of their secret talents and abilities! It was so fun to laugh and remember and look forward to the future with these special friends.
I had my final dance company concert at Payson HS and it was such a success. I love my dance company and am so proud of who they are and what they were able to accomplish this year. They are a wonderful group of girls and the concert was a great event to share their spectacular talents with so many people. If you want to see them on You Tube you can! My sister made a dance film on our tour and put it on YouTube. It is very impressive. My mom was able to come out and support me in this final event which was so nice of her. It was a very bittersweet event as I truly do love my job and have loved helping to produce events for dance to be developed and shared.
Memorial Day weekend was spent in LA! Blaine ran the LA Marathon!!! It was so impressive and exciting. His dad has run all 24 LA marathons (it is so cool!) and this year Blaine and 3 of his brothers decided to run it with him. So it was a reunion weekend full of LA marathon expo, LA Dodgers game, church, food, and of course the event of all events...the marathon. I want to write more on that and put up pictures because it was really cool. But yay for Blaine and the other King's for displaying such an impressive level of athleticism!
Well, we are moving in 6 days to Boulder City, NV and I have moved out of my office, will finish up school and grades, prepare my classroom and office to be past to another teacher, and move out of our current residence and be 7 and 1/2 months pregnant this week! It is a lot in a little amount of time. So, please bear with my weak ability to post on our blog! Once we move to Boulder City next Monday, we won't have the internet for a week or so and then it is time to be hot, very pregnant, tired, and wanting to do nothing but write thank you cards and blog entries! :) I love you all!!!!
3 comments:
Wow, go Blaine! Good luck with all your adventures this next couple of weeks!
being so busy and having so much to look forward to is fun :)
I have a gift for you! I got the invite to your shower the day of, and I couldn't come because of other plans. But I want to see you before you leave!! Or I can just send it out to you in CO when you get there.
LOVE YOU!
Megan, good luck with all of the crazy/exciting things going on in your life. Vegas will be a great new adventure for you guys. I'm so sorry I missed your shower. I guess I'll have to take a trip to Vegas to see you b/c aren't you leaving soon? :( .... I'm going to miss you tons.
Post a Comment