Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe
Modern and ballet dance classes at Joffrey School (prestigious dance school in Chicago)
Lunch at Millennium Park
Navy Pier (ferris wheel, swing ride, mini golf)
Art Institute of Chicago (huge art museum that we saw maybe 1/5 of!)
Hip Hop class at Hubbard Street Dance Studio of Chicago
Cubs game at Wrigley Field (it was sooooo much fun!)
Shedd Aquarium (worlds largest indoor aquarium)
Shopping at Magnificent Mile (fancy stores all on one strip of city street)
Sear's Tower (tallest building in the U.S.)
Broadway Show (some saw Mary Poppins and others saw A Chorus Line)
Lincoln Zoo (oldest free zoo in US)
Dance for Camera Film (Alise created a masterpiece with some of my talented dancers in the streets of Chicago)
Chicago Style Pizza dinner
Chicago Style Hot Dogs
Chicago Architecture Boat Tour or Trolly Tour
Experienced all sorts of public transportation
Stayed at a nice hotel with a great continental breakfast
It was an eventful and memorable trip. I am working on putting the pictures up and linking them to the blog. For now...use your imagination :)!
3 comments:
sounds like it was so much fun, I'm jealous!
I can't wait to se epics, I'm glad you got to go on a fun trip with your girls. Love ya-JM :)
Wow Megan, you are brave, but it sounded like you had a wonderful time-what a treat! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment