A couple of weeks ago I met up with my wonderful freshman year roommates! They are such cool girls. It was so nice to spend time with each other, reminisce, and share our current lives with one another. I am so lucky to have such good and long lasting friends. I am especially excited that these special people in my life will be able to be a part of my son's life! That is so great. I just want to hi-light some of the great things about these girls I love...
Jessica Feik Mitchell - we all met at Jessica's condo for the reunion and she is a natural homemaker. Her place looked beautiful and was so comfortable. I was so impressed with her abilities to make this house feel like a home. Also, I can't live without Jessica's wonderful humor and personality. She is one of a kind!
Susan Kemp Adams - I love Susan's sincerity in all things. She means what she says. She is so real about everything which means you can feel completely comfortable being yourself because she isn't going to judge you. I am also impressed with the wonderful things that Susan is doing with her life and the goals she is setting for herself and achieving!
Christi Petterson (ahh I can't remember her new last name!) - Christi is so great! I love having her around because of her unique and sincere sense of humor. Also, she has such a wonderful spirit about her (that I have missed!). She is true, deep, loving, concerned, striving, and fun all at the same time. She never ceases to amaze me. I am so proud of her and who she is!
Emily Smith - Emily is such a wonderful human being. She never settles and is always doing her best. Emily is so much fun too! There is never a moment where you aren't laughing because she has a great sense of humor. Her ambitiousness is motivating!
See how lucky I am?! Thanks for being such wonderful friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment