Friday, January 23, 2009

Much news

Ok so I totally thought that after Christmas I was going to be bound and determined to write in and update the blog. Well, a month later...oops! School started up again for me and it has been going really well. I like all my students and am getting to know some of the new ones I have with the new semester. I am getting kind of sad though because in a week I will not be teaching my classes anymore. I am getting a student teacher who will take all but 1 of my classes. It is going to be so strange. She is a great teacher though and will do a really great job with all the students. It will allow me to have more time to get things done for dance company though which will be great!

Blaine has been super busy lately. He got a job at Sundance as a bell boy. He drives people to their cabins/mtn. homes in fancy cars, delivers things to people, and acts as a shuttle for people staying in the resort. He either works from 6:30-3:30 or from 3:00-12:00am. He has been working so hard and does a great job (I just know it). He gets paid a small hourly wage and then tips on top of that. He has brought home some great tips! He also saw Froudo once which was exciting. He has yet to have seen Robert Redford (Bobby as we call him).

Besides all of these exciting things even more exciting...we are going to have a baby! Most people know but it is getting hard to spread the word. I am almost 3 months along...due August 8th. We are so excited! It is such a crazy time. Blaine has been nothing but supportive and helpful as I have been pushing my way through this first trimester. I am looking forward to a little bit of relief for the lovely nausea that comes with being pregnant. We are both just so excited and anxious and nervous!

Well, I really will try to write more frequently. I read everyone's blogs quite often, but just forget to update my own. Maybe with my student teacher around I can use my extra time to write in my blog!

8 comments:

SD said...

Blaine and Megan...thanks for the update. Good to see you at Christmas. Missed you Megan. Glad you're doing well Thats cool you are a bell boy Blaine. I'm picturing you with a little uniform and hat. You'll have to post a picture

Jessica said...

Yeah baby!

Glad you blogged. :)

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Being parents is so wonderful.

wrens said...

Congratulations!!

Tara said...

Congrats Megan! I'm so happy for you!

herbie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you and Blaine. You two will make the best parents ever!

Amy

Our Family said...

Congratulations on the baby. How exciting!

eden and david said...

congrats on the baby!