So, I am really trying to blog more consistently, but I don't think I'm very interesting...so I'm not too sure what to blog about...most of it will probably be about my pregnancy since that takes up a majority of my thoughts.
I am starting to get a little bump. I can hardly believe it. I feel like it happened over night almost. The baby is about 2 and 1/2 inches so...pretty big basically! The bump seems to get bigger the more I eat...so am I just getting chubbier you ask? For my emotional sanity I'm gonna go with...the bump is due to a little bit of chubbiness and a little bit of baby. We go to the doctor's tomorrow and hopefully will get to hear the heartbeat again!
Last night Blaine read Tom Sawyer (we are trying to read it together) aloud and I fell asleep almost instantly..that was at 8pm! I get so darn tired. Well, pregnancy advice is always welcomed for this newly pregnant girl!
WARNING: my family wants to see pictures of the growing bump...so there will be pictures of my growing bump coming soon (with clothes covering the bump of course) but it might be kind of scary at first due to the chubby vs. baby debate. Just thought I'd give you a heads up!
2 comments:
Being pregnant is definitely a task in itself. Tiredness is a given, so let your body sleep now when it can because once you start getting bigger the sleep thing starts to fade (and using the bathroom a ton during the night occurs too). So enjoy it while you can! But, don't get too used to sleeping in . . .umm, exercising is also great to keep your energy up - plus drink lots of water! That's some of my advice, let me know if you want more :-) Take care.
Congrats on being pregnant. I'm so excited!!! Keep us posted on everything.
Post a Comment