Friday, August 15, 2008

Too long...I know!

Hello all! I am so sorry it has been so long since any sort of post. Here is a list of the things we have been up too...

*White Family Reunion (Megan's mom's side) up in Heber City...so great to see wonderful family
SIDE NOTE: every family reunion we play Bingo and have a large pot of prizes that are given out. It is an event not to be missed! Everyone gets pretty into it...especially my wonderful grandma who is our Bingo Caller. Well, since I have been around I've probably played our family Bingo game maybe 15 times. We have a family of about 50 people (it's a good size!). At the end of Bingo we always play a blackout round...this was my year! I finally won Blackout which has never happened! It was so exciting!! It had to be blogged. (by the way...this is Megan not Blaine)
*Nathan and Lindsey wedding open house in Provo
*Blaine receiving secondary applications to fill out for medical schools almost on a daily basis
*Blaine getting lots of shadowing experience from various doctors around the valley
*Megan having rehearsal with her Dance Company at Payson High School
*As of yesterday...Megan is "officially" back to school for faculty members...school starts next Wed.
*maintaining our running/walking lifestyle and loving it!
*trying to stay updated on the olympics without having any tv channels
*babysat our friends newborn baby
*mentally preparing for the school year to start!

We have been keeping very busy these past couple of weeks but we are feeling really happy with all of the things that are keeping us busy! Our camera broke right after Blaine's bday celebrations so...who knows when you'll see any pictures again...but we are working on it! I will try to be more consistent with this I promise!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog! I love it. Good luck this school year - I'll see you there!