Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School has begun

So...I am now officially a second year teacher! I started school last Wednesday, the 20th, and am exhausted already! It is a pretty quick and tough transition from a "relaxing I choose my schedule" summer to very busy 7am-5pm schedule! It just happens so abruptly. I love my job though and am happy to be back with the students. I am teaching 3 Dance I classes, 1 Dance II class, 1 Social Dance class, and Dance Company. So far I feel really good about all of my students and am excited to get to know each of them more. We had our first performance as a dance company this year already when we performed in our school's opening assembly. It went very well. I was very proud of my talented and committed dance company members! Hopefully, between Blaine and I we will be able to keep up our blog now that our lives have leapt into busy season. OH and we still don't have a camera...so unfortunately no pictures yet. Sorry! We are accepting donations though...any takers?! :)

No comments: