Sunday, August 26, 2012

Some Happenin's in May

Yeah that's right...May! I have come upon some hard times in regards to picture uploading on my computer and what's  good blog post with out picture (well for a lot of people it is actually just a witty entertaining slew of words...not here folks! Pictures needed!)

Well, back in May we had a couple photo worthy events...

We had bought a Toyota Camry, after our Suzuki Verona engine died. I had to drive up to St. George to get the registration taken care of though and happened to be able to do it the same weekend our friends, the Somerhalder's, were driving up to stay in their cabin. Soooo....conveniently enough the kids and I drove up and were able to stay at the cabin with them. Actually, Cleo and I just stayed the night and Nolan got to stay for the whole weekend. It was longest I have ever been away from him, 2 days, and he did great. I guess occasionally he would say "my mom is in Boulder City." Almost like a verbal reassurance. It was so nice of our friends to let him stick around with them because he 1. looooves the cabin and 2. looooves the Somerhalder's! It was a fun weekend for all involved!



While Nolan was off having fun and Blaine was working at a rotation, Cleo and I spent Memorial Day at the pool! She loves to swim and splash and try to drown! She seriously has no fear in the water. It makes for very happy pool visits.




Many more posts to come...ya' know since it is almost September I have my work cut out for me! Keep checking back :)


No comments: