Monday, August 27, 2012

July 4th...Damboree 2012!

I love love love the 4th of July especially in Boulder City. They sure know how to celebrate the 4th! It is a full day of events...a parade/water fight, burgers and park lounging and fireworks with more park lounging that night.

And a photo display of our Damboree 2012...

Here's the set up of the parade. The buckets and trash cans are FULL of water for the water fight portion of the parade. It is so much fun. The parade entries and the spectators just go nuts and soak everyone with water guns, water balloons and straight up bucket dumps!

Our friends joined us for the parade! Nolan and Chad were a bit startled but still in awe by the honking firetruck.

My friend Whitney's little girl fell asleep before the fun even began!

Love this pictures...just enjoying the sights. 

Ok I love this one too! They are two of the cutest there are!

And post water fight....we all got soaked. Nolan was totally in to it which was adorable. Cleo was a total champ. She even got splashed directly in the face with a cold bucket of water...and did she cry?! Nope! She just shook it off!

This is the only picture I have from the fireworks portion of the night, but I think you can tell we had a fun day! :)

No comments: