Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nolan tells a story (verbatim)...

Nolan started telling a story and I quickly grabbed my computer and typed as he told. And this is how it went down...


Once upon a time there's a little boy named Nolan. And he was going to Daniel's house. And then it was joy school time. And then I got my Lightening (as in Lightening McQueen) and bringed it to joy school. And do you know what happened? Daniel was playing was Mater and my Lightening came and said, 'hi mater and lets go on the choo choo train tracks.' and my next words are Lightening said 'we can't go on the choo choo train tracks. I'm too small to go on the choo choo train tracks. Mater fits.' And then, do you know what happened? I actually fight with Daniel. And my next words is Daniel did this (make funny sound) to Lenna. And Lindsay picked him up and bringed him to his room and he wasn't being very nice to Lenna.

Now talking to Cleo..
Hey little baby. I'm telling mom a story. It's about Nolan going to Daniel's house.

Once upon a time there was a boy named Nolan and he listened to his mom and he got in his car and drove to Daniel's house. We was watching a movie and it was Jungle Book!

This carried on for a few more versions of "once upon a time there was a boy named Nolan and went to Daniel's house..." I love how his mind can so quickly go from one thing to the next. He is so fun!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so funny and so smart! I love it when he says he actually fights with Daniel. Hilarious! And Cleo is sooo adorable!

Janie Mann said...

Soo cute! What a big boy.