Thursday, February 2, 2012

I don't even know where to start...

I have been asked the question..."what have you been up to?" and I always have a hard time answering. Not because I have been doing nothing, but the things I have been doing are incredibly time consuming but hard to articulate...feeding children, bathing children, getting children dressed, vacuuming, dishes, laundry, sweeping, wiping (bums and floors), cooking, visiting (doctors and friends), shopping and the list goes on.

With that being said, blogging has sadly been neglected. BUT my friends (or maybe just friend...not sure how many really see this blog anymore!) I am back! And I hope not to have such a long break but rather to keep sharing the beautiful faces of my kiddos (and an occasional appearance by my handsome husband and myself) and our happenings whatever they may be!

This post will be just that...a post of some beautiful faces that I am sure you have missed (at least I know my mom has!) Enjoy...and it won't be long before you hear from me again!

We were so lucky and had Oma, Tia Jill, Uncle Nico, Cousin Agnita and Tia Alise at our house for Christmas. We had so much fun...too much to accurately document. Here are just a few, very few, photos of the great event!
Christmas Eve...pure joy!

Helping out here baby cousin (who she sometimes calls her baby sister!)


This is kind of blurry, but I kind of love it at the same time!

What a great Tia! (translation Tia is aunt in spanish)

Cousins in the Christmas pj's from Oma!

No explanation needed really.

Both sitting at the little kids table!


Sooo big!

Shampoo horns!




5 comments:

The Leakes said...

Megan! Your kids are darling! Cleo's hair is so long and beautiful! Glad you were able to have such a fun Christmas with family in town, always a plus! I hope that you are doing well and that Blaine is hanging in there with school! So good to have you back in the blogging world friend.

Jessica said...

Yay an update!! Those videos that you emailed did not work (at least not a couple days ago).

Cortney Clegg said...

I DID miss their little faces. Thanks for posting. :)

Heather said...

Yes, Oma is excited to see pictures! You have a beautiful family and you are busy doing important things!

Lara said...

Yay! I love it. Your kids are seriously so cute. I've had a blog break myself, but have recently gotten back into it. Check it if you haven't recently... there are some cute posts...if I may be so bold.