Oh my gosh, I love every one of these pictures! But I have to say that my favorite is the one of Nolan on his tummy admiring his sister. It just melts my heart!
They remind me of our kids-Elijah was blonde and light skinned when he was born and Charles had dark hair and olive skin. But he's blonde now so you never know! Cute little kidlets!
8 comments:
i just love these pictures!!!
CUTE, cute pictures! Each one kept getting better! I love the one of Nolan by the door with his Book of Mormon. So sweet!
Oh my gosh, I love every one of these pictures! But I have to say that my favorite is the one of Nolan on his tummy admiring his sister. It just melts my heart!
Oh my goodness!! She is adorable Megan! I love how she has your coloring and Nolan is just like Blaine. I cannot get over that hair.
Also, congrats on the VBAC. (I am here in Columbus w/ Keely and she says Cleo is adorable too!)
So cute - Nolan looks like he's almost asleep on Blaine's back -- some piggy back ride!
Cute pictures -- adorable children!
I can't get enough of these pictures. I have looked at them 100 times. Love them!!
They remind me of our kids-Elijah was blonde and light skinned when he was born and Charles had dark hair and olive skin. But he's blonde now so you never know! Cute little kidlets!
Post a Comment