Blaine, Megan, Nolan, Cleo
She is so precious!!!
LOVE! She is soooooo beautiful! I can't believe that tiny body came out of you! Hold on, I'm having a Christi "moment"...
Megan!! Congrats on your new baby girl and your successful VBAC. All very exciting. She is beautiful. Love all that dark hair!
She is an absolute doll, just like her mama. Sending loves your way.
Those two family pictures are so sweet Megan. What a beautiful family of four!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats, Megan :)
Lovely! She is so cute- you all are! I need to come and give her another squeeze:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is so precious!!!
LOVE! She is soooooo beautiful! I can't believe that tiny body came out of you! Hold on, I'm having a Christi "moment"...
Megan!! Congrats on your new baby girl and your successful VBAC. All very exciting. She is beautiful. Love all that dark hair!
She is an absolute doll, just like her mama. Sending loves your way.
Those two family pictures are so sweet Megan. What a beautiful family of four!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats, Megan :)
Lovely! She is so cute- you all are! I need to come and give her another squeeze:)
Post a Comment