Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free You Say?

Ok I have some great photos and memories to share here on this blog, but first let's work towards something FREE!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards if you blog about this giveaway. It is super easy and who doesn't like free. PLUS Shutterfly is a great company who makes really nice products. Hopefully, this one pans out the same!

I love the options they have out this year for Christmas cards. Here are some of my favorites (find them all here)...




I can't decide between a single photo card or multiple photos. Especially when all card design options are so darn cute!

There are even more options for holiday cards. Peruse those here.

And looking for a great Christmas present idea? You can make some great calendars with Shutterfly. Check out those options here.

If you want a chance to blog about this as well and earn 50 free holiday cards go here.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Megan! Thanks for posting about this. I just placed our order and it ended up being over $100 of cards that we got for free! Yeah for free stuff!!