Friday, October 22, 2010

A few weekends ago we made a quick trip (less then 48 hours) up to Utah for a wedding. We stayed with Blaine's brother and his family and had a great time...even if it was quick.

Blaine's brother had some extra tickets to the BYU football game that very weekend we were to be there! It was so exciting to go back to Lavelle Edwards stadium and to take Nolan. He did great! He played some, watched some, ate some...it was a great afternoon.

An action shot...too bad it didn't turn out successful!

Oh man he is cute!

Just sporting his BYU pride!

The family enjoying the game...or trying to enjoy.

I was going back and forth all day from wedding to family until that night when Blaine and Nolan joined me at the reception. The wedding was for my old Dance Company President. It was a beautiful day and I was so pleased to have been invited to her wedding and grateful that it worked out for us to get up there.


P.S. I'm real sorry Utah friends that I wasn't able to see you while I was up there. It seriously was a super fast and very busy trip. Can we still be friends?!

4 comments:

The Leakes said...

Always nice to have a Utah visit! Your little guy is adorable-love the picture at the game!

Janie Mann said...

Yes we can still be friends :) xoxo

hailey said...

I love all your new posts! You've had quite the busy month.:) I would love to get together soon and play if you have a free day!

Danielle said...

Hey, it's Danielle-I want to take a dance class soooooo bad right now-I heard you might be doing a modern dance class...True?