About my Nolan...
He has developed a liking to climbing inside of things. No matter as to whether or not he fits inside! For example, he has a small tool box...he climbs in and squats down!
He is the sweetest little boy. The other night I was rocking him to sleep and he looked up at me, took his pacifier out of his mouth and gave me a kiss...then went to sleep! He is too much sometimes.
And...he is now a walker! He gets around the same way you and I do...weird huh?! It has been so fun to watch him get to this point. From a drunken sailor to a balancing act and lots of bumps and bruises in between. He is so tough though and I'm so proud of him.
He is not only walking, but learning to turn in circles as well! Pretty entertaining for all involved!
P.S. I am working on clearing out some pictures from my computer but until I do that I can put new pictures on...hopefully very soon I will be able to bless you all with photos of this above spoken of stud!
3 comments:
I love it when they first start walking! It's such a cute little "drunk" sort of walk. :) Can't wait to see some pics and maybe a video of Nolan in action?!
My oh my, you surely have one cute boy! I love his blond hair, blue eyes, and chunky arms! And congrats on the walking! Before you know it, he'll be running!
What a sweetie! I love the story of him taking out the pacifier to give a little kiss. Too cute!
Post a Comment