Saturday, June 5, 2010

So much to say...

Ok...there is just so much to blog about I kind of don't know where to start.

So...let's start here...

We went to Texas for about a week and had a great trip. We flew into Austin and stayed with Blaine's cousin and her family. They were so nice to us and incredibly hospitable. It was so nice to get to know them better.

This is our ever so attractive baby blue rental car

Nolan loves to sit in his own chair so needless to say he was quite thrilled when Blaine's cousin had this rocking chair that was just his size!

The next day we headed up to San Antonio. Here is what we saw and did...
Strolling down the Riverwalk...(I love this picture!)

Nolan enjoying the Riverwalk Boat Tour.

A view of the beautiful San Antonio river and Riverwalk.

After the Riverwalk, we headed over to the Alamo...Nolan was pooped!

A necessary family photo at the Alamo...Remember the Alamo!

Here's a couple of the little guy at the Alamo.

Ok the next...many...pictures are from the Old Fashioned Kiddie Park. We were the epitomy of first time parents! We were calling to Nolan as he went around on the rides, smiling, waving, clapping, taking a million pictures...it was classic. Here is just a few of the pictures we took...



We stayed with Blaine's other cousin in San Antonio and had another great time with their family. The next day we drove back to Austin and met up with my family to celebrate my older sister's graduation (with her PhD that is)...that deserves it's own post.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Nolan is so photogenic! There are so many pictures I like that I can't choose favorites! Looks like a fun time.

Amelia Brame said...

Ah, I love San Antonio!! I've heard Austin is beautiful as well- we just haven't been there yet ;) Nolan is such a cutie! I can't believe how grown up he's getting! Miss you guys!