Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 years ago today

Today is our 3 year anniversary! What a wonderful occasion to remember and celebrate the joy of marriage. I love Blaine so much and feel so blessed to have him as my husband. He really is my best friend. These last 3 years have been full of learning and lots of loving! I get so excited when I think about how we get to be together forever...yay!!! Happy Anniversary babe!


A little walk down memory lane...



7 comments:

Gina said...

Hey, us too! Have a happy anniversary!

Amelia Brame said...

Awe, you guys are so cute... Congrats on the three years!

Lara said...

Yay!! Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple (and family) you make! Hope you have a wonderful, special day today! Love you guys!

Andreanne said...

Congratulations Megan and Blaine! you are a lovely couple.
Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, Megan and Blaine. It is hard to believe it has already been 3 years! Hopefully you'll get time to celebrate.

Janie Mann said...

Aww... so cute! Congrats on 3 years! Did you know that Gina and jarom (my old roomie from Sierra apts.) has the same anniversary as you? Crazy. I saw a little note on her blog today too!

herbie said...

Congratulations!! You guys are awesome and such a cute happy family....See you soon!!