My dad loaned his way fancy camera to Alise for a month for an art project she is doing and I got my hands on it! You better believe there are a lot of pictured updates headed your way...
First, let us just enjoy the greatness that is...Nolan King...
If you look close you can see his little tooth coming in there.
Yes he can stand up
Ahhhh that face
I found him under the desk just hangin' out!
6 comments:
Why does he look so grown up all of a sudden??
He is so cute and he is getting so big. I can't wait to see him this summer at the reunion.
What a Stud!!
Wow-he has gotten so big! He is a chunk! I love his big eyes, chunky cheeks, and fluffy hair-so adorable!
Man he's getting so big! What a cute boy! I didn't know you guys went to Costa Rica on your honeymoon!... Maybe I did and just forgot :( Anyway! What did you guys do down there? Any tips on things to see or things to avoid?
Love the pictures. My baby Nolan is growing up!
Post a Comment