Saturday, January 30, 2010
Something may be happening...
We have maybe been experiencing teething this past week. It is ultra confusing! Nolan has been constantly chewing on stuff including his pacifier, fingers and fists being his favorites. I have been greatly missing my easy going super happy baby too. He has been really frustrated and rightfully so if these little teeth are trying to make their where through his tender gums! But...after a full week of on and off low fever, constant chewing, waking up at night, fussiness, and a very confused/concerned mama...no teeth and the symptoms are starting to taper off. What does this all mean? How long will this last? I know this is only the beginning of mom being confused by things Nolan is doing right?! :) I have him going on the teething tablets and oral gel...hoping they are really doing something but not sure! If only he could give me a clue :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Asher and Collin both teethed on and off for 3 MONTHS before teeth finally showed up...but that's not true for all kids. Some start and have teeth within a couple weeks! So who knows! Good luck...hope little Nolan feels better. :)
Just prepare yourself for possibly the worst time of your life. Sorry to be so dramatic but it was true for Reed. We were both MISERABLE when he was teething! And now he is getting 4 molars...help me please! Anyway, I heard that teeth can start to push and then recede, one or even two times until they poke through. So Nolan probably is teething even though nothing has shown yet. Good luck, I feel for you.
Post a Comment