We were able to spend time with 4 of Blaine's brothers and their families and Blaine's mom and stepdad. It was a house full of fun, entertainment, and relaxation!
This is just the out of town crew that stuck around for a few days.
Nolan had a great first Thanksgiving and thanks to Oma he had the cutest outfit to wear for the event.
Nolan also went swimming for the first time! He didn't have much of an expression on his face which made us think that he was trying to figure it all out, but enjoying it in the meantime!
We are so thankful for our wonderful family. We are so blessed with a beautiful, talented, fun, smart, and loving family who we are always anxious to spend our time with! Thank you Sharon for a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! We love you all and already miss you.
5 comments:
MEga! Sooo... I had a dream that you and Blaine came to visit.. but you had a toddler with you.. and it was a GIRL named Ashley! Yeah- weird. And while in my dream I was thinking in my head "Wait, she had a boy!" And your little girl morphed into a boy... but he had really dark hair.. not much like Nolan. ANYWAY- you go ahead and interpret the dream ;) Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
Sounds fun! Nolan is such a cute baby! I really am going to e-mail you back, I swear.
Oh my gosh! I loved Nolan's onesie...and wow- look at all his blonde hair! Glad you guys had such a fun Thanksgiving!
Nolan is getting so big! He's so cute! And I'm jealous that you got to go swimming. We woke up to 4 inches of snow this morning. :(
Oh my gosh he's cute!! I love seeing him grow and change all the time. Keep up with the blogging so we can see what you guys are up to. We miss you guys!
-Allison
Post a Comment