Things I like to do...
* scream/talk
* stare at the vents in the ceiling...they are just so mesmerizing
* kick my legs really hard
* hold my head up
* smile
* wiggle
* be held upright
* sit up (with help from mom and dad)
* bounce
* play in my johnny jump up
* practice grabbing things (especially my rattle)
* watch the wind blow through the leaves
* see my dad when he comes home
Things I don't really like...
* going to sleep
* staying asleep
* getting dressed
Note from my mom:
Nolan is so cute and fun! I can hardly believe he is already 3 months old. He is a really great baby and one of these days will figure out sleeping and will be even happier! It's hard to imagine, but I think it will occur.
5 comments:
Nolan is so cute, I loved the video! We're still working on the sleeping with Jacob too!
What a cutie!
WOW! I can't believe he's 3 months already...I love that cute lil chubby face! :) We're still having sleep issues with Collin too...I'm starting to feel a bit desperate. If you figure anything out, PLEASE let me know!
I hope you get the sleep thing down. Blade still isn't sleeping through the night at all. We're usually up several times just giving him his binky and maybe 1 or 2 times to eat. Let me know if you figure out something magical :)
You are right. He is a true Texan in his overalls. So very handsome!
Post a Comment