Friday, October 23, 2009

What time is it?!?!?!

Nolan decided to wake up at 5am this morning and was just as happy as could be. I tried to feed him back to sleep, but he just enjoyed eating. I tried to rock him back to sleep, but he just enjoyed the view. Finally, I put him in his swing to give my arms a break...and this was the result. 

So with this uploaded video you can't see anything...bummer...but the sounds are the entertaining part. Hopefully you will still enjoy. Oh and there is a little tooting from the kid...what can I say, he's a boy?! :)


You can't be frustrated or tired or overwhelmed or any of those "lack of sleep" feelings when your kid gives you this! I love him!!!!

4 comments:

jenniferhoiyin said...

i love it!

Cortney Clegg said...

hahaa! how sweet!

The Leakes said...

Ah, I love little baby sounds, and the toots are pretty cute too. :) I'm glad you're enjoying the mom life; there are always rewards despite and challenges! And, kudos to you for using cloth diapers; you are SUPER mom!

Jill Anderson said...

He is as talkative as Nita, only in baby speak!