Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day off?

So I've had 2 nights in a row of about 4 hours of broken up sleep that have all ended in spending 2 hours on the couch with our little boy. Needless to say...I'm very tired. This morning Blaine sat down next to me and said...just take the day off babe. Stay in your pajamas and sleep and take the day off. I told him I really needed to go grocery shopping today. He said he could do that when he got home...no worries. He is so wonderful!!! I'll try real hard to take him up on his offer...so far...I'm still in my pjs and headed back to bed! Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

jenniferhoiyin said...

megan, you're so inspiring, a 10K so soon! Loving and selfless hubbies are indispensable. Get some rest!
btw, I'm still taking days off :D

Amelia Brame said...

SLEEP Mega! You work too hard :) I'm excited that you're doing a 10k! I've been looking for races to do here, but I always hafta work on Saturdays :( Boo... but you're inspiring to me. Maybe someday I'll run a 10k again. That was SO fun that one weekend in Moab! I miss you!

Cortney Clegg said...

You deserve a break- you're doing a great job!

Jessica said...

Yay Blaine! I hope you got some much needed R&R. I can't believe you're gonna run a 10k! That's pretty impressive.

Renshaw Family said...

Blaine sounds like such a great guy. Sounds like you found a keeper!